Funny 🤣 tweets from people on Nokia 3310 Mobile

Funny 🤣 tweets from people on Nokia 3310 Mobile

 

#3310#iphone#mobiles


The mobile was just 3310 which was on vibration. When the call came, he would dance and say: The owner wants to talk to you.
He lived a simple life and never showed movies or acted.
Never stubborn for over charging. Never seen a picture of a non-mahram. Stayed away from the internet.




He was very hardworking and strong. Once he fell from my hands and fell down in the street.  No, I brought new "clothes" ... and everything was fine.

Good luck Karuna came in 21-2020.
  Comes in 2005
By playing snake game all day in Nokia 3310, they would have become spears by now.

No matter how much he lived in a dignified manner and then he died, he died an honorable death
# Nokia3310..

Techboygo

Hi friends I am umar Farooq Frome Pakistan.I am Full social media platforms expert, social media connect creator's, therefore any work you contact me on Gmail account.

Post a Comment

Welcome
Please not write comments in other words.
Not use dirty words.
Any problem can share with me.
Iam solved all basic problems.thanks

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form